April 12 in Tampa Bay baseball:
- Outfielder Jose Guillen was activated from the 15-day disabled list and optioned to Triple-A Durham.
- Pitching coach Rick Williams was dismissed and replaced by Bill Fischer.
- Catcher Tim Laker was designated for assignment.
- Catcher Charles Johnson was activated from the restricted list.
- Pitcher Chad Orvella was transferred from the 15-day disabled list to the 60-day disabled list.
- Pitcher Jae Kuk Ryu was optioned to Triple-A Durham.
- Pitcher Mike Prochaska was assigned to Triple-A Durham from Short-Season Hudson Valley.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Vaughn, Rick; Costello, Chris; Landy, Greg et al., eds (2001). 2001 Tampa Bay Devil Rays Information Guide. St. Petersburg, FL: Tampa Bay Devil Rays Public Relations Office. p. 308.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Vaughn, Rick; Costello, Chris; Molina, Carmen et al., eds (2006). 2006 Tampa Bay Devil Rays Media Guide. St. Petersburg, FL: Devil Rays Public Relations Department. p. 264.
- ↑ Vaughn, Rick; Costello, Chris; Molina, Carmen et al., eds (2007). Tampa Bay Devil Rays 2007 Media Guide. St. Petersburg, FL: Rays Communications Department. p. 264.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Roster >> Transactions: April 2008". RaysBaseball.com. MLB Advance Media. http://tampabay.rays.mlb.com/team/transactions.jsp?c_id=tb#month=4&year=2008&team_id=139. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- ↑ "International League Transactions: April 2008". MiLB.com. Minor League Baseball. http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?t=l_trn&sid=l117&lid=117&ymd=200804. Retrieved February 23, 2013.